2010's Lingerie Trends :Lingerie Models & Brands
Please help for server cost, if you like this site, please!
- In 2010, Ultimo's CEO Michelle Mone promoted her brand by self posing in specially-designed underwear.
- Dutch company HEMA used Andrej Pejic, a male model, in a campaign for its push-up bra in 2011.
- Nicole Gibson, transgender Model , walked in London Fashion Week.
- On 7. April 2014 former Ultimo model Peaches Geldof (daughter of Bob Geldof) was dead, The inquest found that she died of a heroin overdose.
- The UK average bust size now a 36D manufacturers focus on innovation to improve fit. Brands produce bras in A-K cup sizes and 28 - 58 back sizes with 66 percent sales on Curvy Kate online lingerie website now above an F cup.
- Transgender woman Stephania Van Cluysen modeled a bra and suspenders to 'redefine sexy' for a new lingerie campaign of Curvy Kate.
- In 2016, direct sales of Victoria's Secret only grew 1.6% and fell by 7.4% in the last quarter of the year, typically a high revenue period due to the holidays. The company discontinued its use of a print catalog and dropped certain categories of clothing such as swimwear.
- Models In The UK Protest Over Size Fixation At London Fashion Week (models of Simply Be, including Iskra Lawrence, #FashionForEverybody).
- Ln 2017, the sales of cleavage-boosting bras fell by 45% while at Marks & Spencer, sales of wireless bras grew by 40%.
- Research by underwear brand Panache found the average woman owns seven bras, but only wears five of them.
- Hayley Hasselhoff, daughter of Baywatch star David and a campaigner for the Body Positive movement, lead plus size model (of Simply Be, including Eleanor Brooker) protest outside London Fashion Week 2018, under the slogans "Love Your Curves".
- In November 2018, it was announced that Victoria's Secret's CEO Jan Singer had resigned amid declining sales. The announcement came one week after CMO Ed Razek made the controversial comment that the company doesn't cast transgender or plus-size models in its annual fashion show "because the show is a fantasy."
- Bravissimo has been in the Sunday Times "100 Best Companies to work for" list for since 2007 when they came 19th and in 2018 they were awarded 13th place.
- Calvin Klein Selected transgender model Indya Moore as the Face of Its Pride Campaign
- Lingerie brand Playful Promises launched new ad that stars transgender model Leyna Bloom.
- Victoria's Secret's 2019 AS campaign (with Bluebella featured transgender and plus-size models (May Simón Lifschitz and Ali Tate Cutler).
- On November 21, 2019 it was announced that Victoria's Secret will no longer hold their annual fashion show, indicating a change in marketing strategy.
- Victoria’s Secret casts first openly transgender woman Valentina Sampaio as a Model.
- The New York Times reported “ The Best Bras Might Be Made in Poland”.